วันศุกร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Loving My Brazil Soccer Jersey

I got my first soccer jersey during college; it was a birthday gift from my brother. I am so happy because I never thought he would give me a Brazil jersey. It was my wish to have one, it's been two years I've been longing to have it. I am one of the million fans of Brazil team and I am so proud wearing one of their uniforms.

Jersey is a way of promoting a soccer team. It is also basis wherein a team can gain income from sponsors by putting on company logos and names. Soccer jersey is the most popular apparel in soccer that has been sold online. Many got to love it because of being comfortable to wear and functional as well. It can be worn by kids, teens and adults.

What makes me like Brazil jersey is that of its color. Yellow and green combined is very attractive and looks great. Aside from being a popular shirt it is also vey hip and cool. It won't matter whose signature name it is as long as it's Brazil. Every time I'm watching soccer game I usually wear it to show to everyone my favorite team.

Each time I go shopping to malls or even just shopping online I usually look for any Brazil jersey or any stuff about my team. Adding it up, I already have six jerseys in my collection and still adding more. I would say it's a satisfaction for a die-hard fan like me to have jersey collection and other cool stuff apparels.

Friends Link : shirt football buy window7

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: